[Harp-L] Lil Rev's New Percussive Rhythm Harp Video

Dear Harp-L Friends,

Hello.

Sending on a new video i made this week with John Nicholson on Jaw-Harp.

You donât hear this combination too often.

It owes a load of reverence to Sonny Terry and JC Burris.

This track can be found on my new harmonica (2-cd set) album called: harmonica americana
available as download or physical purchase from www.lilrev.com <http://www.lilrev.com/>

I am playing a Db special 20 in cross. John is playing an Ab Jaw Harp (yes jaw harps are pitched!

We call this tune: Whooping Johnny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRWVG9JrE_c <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRWVG9JrE_c>

Hope yâall enjoy it,

Lil Rev
www.lilrev.com <http://www.lilrev.com/>
1996 National Blues Harp Champ at Avoca
1996 Best Instrumentalist Shepherd Express
2004 Voted Best Folk Singer in WI-WAMI
Author-Play Harmonica Today- Hal Leonard