Re: [Harp-L] Avenger Awesomeness

I second what Steve said. The Squeal Killer and AFB+ are great products for when you have to deal with an unruly amp. They are absolutely unnecessary with Sonny Jr amps, whose gain has already been properly set up for harp players. The Avenger is hands down the best harp amp I’ve ever owned or played. My amp has been played by dozens of harp players as it is the back line amp for our famous Redwood City Pro Jam at the Club Fox. Not only have I gotten great complements on its tone from lots of harp players who have played it, I get them unsolicited from other pro musicians. Garth Webber - (former guitar player for Miles Davis and Robben Ford) told me it was as good as any he had ever heard.

/Greg

http://blowsmeaway.com
http://facebook.com/blowsmeawayproductions