Re: [Harp-L] I need your vote!

Ok, voted. I like what you do, David, so.... I tried to do it yesterday,
but all the sign up account stuff took too long and I had to bail.  Today I
went through the process, and it wasn't bad getting to the point of voting.

Best of luck.

Jason Rogers, NY (aka chespernevins@xxxxxxxxx)
jasonharmonica.com