[Harp-L] re: I need your vote! (David Naiditch)

Sure, David's got my vote, and four of my five cats agree and say they'll also vote for David's CD.

(I think the fifth cat has some kind of deal with a tennis racket company and won't be able to make it to the Virtual Voting Booth.)

David has, mostly by practicing in his car during his exhausting four days a week, 22 mile commute, (over many years, no major  accidents remain on his driving record, although it's unclear how many times he went to Traffic School ) managed to develop a technique on the chromatic harmonica that is really impressive in its effortlessness....David has managed to play really well without dancing all around, sweating, and turning red.....he probably skipped that part of the instruction book.

I played some of David's stuff for Tommy Morgan some time ago, and Tom was impressed by David's technique....

I think this particular CD was one I played a tiny bit on, and, far as I know, lived to tell the story.

Others may have not been as fortunate....

Please vote for David's cd. I'm already having my people put together an outfit for me to wear at the award ceremony, where I expect all of the players on the CD will be there, as "Little People" for David to thank.

jk