From: Brendan Power <bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 12:17 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Bass Harmonica with Slider

Bass harmonica players have been asking for years to have a single
mouthpiece with slider on their big instruments, to avoid the awkward
jumping about between decks they have to do on existing models. My
Twin-Harmonica System is perfect for making it, and I've now created the
first prototype. Photos here:

https://www.facebook.com/BrendanPowerMusic

So far it's only designed for the biggest Suzuki bass, but I'll adapt this
system to Hohner basses as well if the interest is there.

Brendan

<http://www.brendan-power.com/> www.brendan-power.com

<http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic>
www.YouTube.com/BrendanPowerMusic