[Harp-L] "Harmonicas sur Cher" festival tenth from May 14th to 16th (France)

Hello,

Iâm very happy to present our new festival (10th).

I just finished translate our website in english ( itâs no picnic) and hope you will have a look on it. May be youâll come ?

Itâs always a difficult trial to translate and I would be happy if someone notice me the worst non-sense I could have write :-))

I donât know how many harp l-members  can crossed the oceans or the channel to visit us. I hope a lot of :-)

And we would be happy to have some returns about our website
Here is it: www.harmonicasurcher.com <http://www.harmonicasurcher.com/>

Christophe Minier
Directeur Artistique