[Harp-L] Hohner 280/64 Chromonica 64 advice?

 I am eagerly awaiting delivery of a new Hohner 280/64 Chromonica 64 in C. My experience of Chromatics is fairly limited, though I have owned a Hohner Chromonica 260 in the past with a wooden comb.

I understand the new 280/64 has a plastic comb.

My question is what should I expect in terms of playability OOTB and are there any tweaks that would improve the harp. I like the fact that I will have access to a lower octave.