[Harp-L] (no subject)

I have been reading you mails but never put an add in before.   I have aseveral good harps that need some tlc  .  5 chromatics and other hohner and makes from an estate . I would like some one that can give me some direction as to what the costs are for repair and may take the other units for repair my email addres is dominoone@xxxxxxxxxxx  looking for some one that works in Ontario Canada   I all ready have harps off my own that I play for my own entertainment  several special 20s and chrom # 64 etc would like just to may get the 12hole chrom repaired and maybe delay pedal just for mysef  entertainment I never play in odience I am way to nervouse but I have play since I was confind to my room when measles chiken pox was manditored isolation in the 40s and earlier  I am now 75yrs old and still love the harp.

Sent from Windows Mail