[Harp-L] Amp for the price of shipping

Hi all,

I have an amp in my basement called a "Demon."  I've never seen another one like it in the 30 years since I bought it used from a friend.  It has a single 10" speaker, a "lead" setting and a "rhythm" setting.  It's a transistor amp, not a tube amp, and it happens to sound really good with both harp and guitar.  There are no builtin FX. The amp is very quiet in operation, meaning that you hear music, not noise, when you play into it (assuming that what you play into it qualifies as music).

I haven't used this amp in a long time. It's not the kind of gear that sells used for big bucks. Therefore, I've decided to give it away for the price of shipping, which I guess will be somewhere in the neighborhood of $25-50.

I think this amp would work very well for a player who needs a first amp, or a player who needs a small amp for practice or low-volume gigs.  If you're interested in the amp, please send me a message OFF-LIST describing how you'd use it.  I will choose the winner and contact that person to make the shipping arrangements.  Please note that I will ONLY ship to the continental USA.

Within its limitations, this is really a nice amp.  Let me know if you're interested OFFLIST.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick