[Harp-L] Homer Louisiana Harmonica Festival

I will be performing at this venue Sunday as a special guest of one of the featured bands. This band has bluegrass roots and has a great harp player. I will walk on around mid show and we will be doing some kick ass bluegrass (C McCoy type licks, and oh yes we can do it!). Will be doing harp twining as well since it's all about the harp fest and all. There will be the contest as well but the performers are not allowed to compete. Come see us if yer in the area.Buck Worley