[Harp-L] Re: Re: Sometimes ...

Thanks, Michele, love Pokey LaFarge!Â
Bob LoomisConcord CA

Michelle LeFree wrote:(snip)

Now, since you haven't heard a contemporary, popular band that features
clarinet, I want to introduce you to one of my current favorite bands,
"Pokey LaFarge." It's an old-timey kind of group out of St, Louis that
is comprised of a very charismatic leader and a bunch of really hot
musicians. They are touring the world over and creating a new audience
for the great musical style they are trying to revive. One of the
important players being Chloe Feoranzo, a virtuosic swing-type clarinet
player who makes me smile each time I hear her play. For me, Chloe
exudes lively and happy music that harkens back to Artie Shaw and Benny
Goodman.

http://youtu.be/MlgNQtKC6b4