[Harp-L] Pasadena Forced Appearance

good morning..it seems, having said "I DO" many years ago (without reading the fine print), on a weekend I'd saved for practice,  I'm being forced to sit and watch my wife's artsy-stuff booth today, Saturday and Sunday, where she's hawking her glasswork. I'll be the one sitting in the back of booth 333 waiting for The Artist to need to go to the bathroom, so I can keep people from stealing her stuff during that process. Feel free to stop by and commiserate if you're in the neighborhood of The Pasadena Convention Center.

I'll have some chromatic harmonica  instruments with me in case I can find a place to hide out and perhaps do some playing.

So feel free to come visit, I'm looking at you David Naiditch.

kip

On Oct 31, 2014, at 4:38 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> han "Re: Contents of Harp-L digest..."

jk

The philosopher Socrates, discovered to his dismay that he was the smartest person in Athens merely because he, and he alone, recognized how ignorant he was.
http://jonkip.com