[Harp-L] Re: Sometimes

I have to agree with Robert.  Although I prefer using a good  tube amp &
bullet mic sans any effects, I sometimes hear  players who get wonderful
results via other choices.

Go with what speaks to YOU, spread that particular gospel far  & wide if
you choose.  Yet when doing so we  should remember to leave room for opinions
which may not be in  concert with our own.

Christopher Richards
_www.harmonicaplanet.com_ (http://www.harmonicaplanet.com)

In a message dated 10/30/2014 10:19:32 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,