[Harp-L] Sometimes ... the original thought is lost in the sauce

The reason I started this thread was to bring up a topic that I think needs
to be brought up occasionally here on "the L". Not meant to poo-poo or be
negative about effects with harp. I just know that there are many beginner
/ early in the journey harp players that lurk upon this list. If they have
just one quality harp then I want them to be comfortable that this is all
that they need at this stage in their game.

In 1981 I was doing a regular gig with a"Memory Man" duck taped to my mic
stand. Pink Floyd, the Who, The Stones, Zeppelin, Kinks, Hendrix and other
assorted artists tunes made up our set lists.  I am so thankful that I
started playing 10 years earlier with an "Atta Boy" harp and Glovers book.
Didn't get the "buy more stuff" bug for over a year. I think this is why
many compliment my tone. It is clichà but indeed "less is more". Especially
when first out the door.

wb