[Harp-L] Tombo Dragon-fly Contrabass for sale

Hi Harp-L'ers,
 I have a very nice Tombo Dragon-fly Contrabass Harmonica for sale. It's actually a great instrument with a super fat horn like tone. Purchased in 2000. Like new condition. Barely used/mint condition.  If anyone has an interest, lemme know. I just assume sell it privately and am open to reasonable offers. New these sell at 720-820 usd. You can see pics etc on ebay (item number 161459125044).
Thx Dave