[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 134, Issue 20

I picked up where Chris left off and have been making Corian combs since August for all
model wood comb Hohner chromatics.

I also offer a Corian model with wood trim for those that prefer the wood finish without the plastic look..

Check my website for more info.

Mike
www.harmonicarepair.com