[Harp-L] Yet another book.."How to get a big fat tone"

I Could Write a Book... Richard Rodgers,  Pal Joey, 1940, key of C....the Peoples' Key.
Fun tune.

On Oct 25, 2014, at 5:00 PM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> If a chromatic harmonica book was dedicated to getting good sound out of
> the harp and divided into a technique section and a maintenance section
> then it could be worthwhile. The technique section could cover topics like
> getting big fat tone,

those last eleven words....The non-Monty Python Holy Grail of Wind Musicians....

Daniel, let me know when you find or write, the "how to get a big fat tone" book.

Until then, it's me and my friend, the EQ knob. (I can't always practice in the bathroom)

jk

hi Elizabeth..
The philosopher Socrates, discovered to his dismay that he was the smartest person in Athens merely because he, and he alone, recognized how ignorant he was.
http://jonkip.com