Re: [Harp-L] What harp and position? - Spiral
- To: Ken H in Ohio <airmojoken@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] What harp and position? - Spiral
- From: Robert Hale <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 17:53:18 -0700
- Cc: harp-L list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=849jPHhveptAz7qHV1Jfq0l2hRt9wBKYX9n3FfHn7ZI=; b=fBY/0GAlvTAm8/zGPE0JUjFjyVeyOYbBhVK2a/qFl7OXaVCKUV06FPfz+7vII0GoLm xB2aCJ6bOeEb/OU/1ecLNCfwbOIy8Upfs8Bz+15GWeNRUj2AaHuTo8nHkTzGvU6TY2JH KE9efOUqE8R4FbGLDbN0ACUVI9MFAihQRYu+/AfrmjLbf03aacm4718MCC0J6sa6wTFR GQPEqChstN+HPq5yWgWiWAv9QF14SxNYQDowBp3F6ipNZUTzZ7F7/5DpG0yGSQJCqb8u prYkxVLs7os3pgdWJl2NJLZ80s1PCTFDkYSd/vdMkpBPbQtJamqo6aRWIb6QV75H6BOv rXVg==
- Sender: ynfdwas@xxxxxxxxx
On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Ken H in Ohio <airmojoken@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It's always handy to have a melody maker tuned harp, which is a combination
> of paddy richter and country tuned harp, to experiment with.
It's always handy to have a SPIRAL tuned harp, which is a combination [all
of MELODY MAKER and NATURAL MINOR harp, to experiment with.
See my six short SPIRAL vids here http://trix.ws/RG02m
Did you know that one Spiral plays easily in 3 Major keys and 3 Minor keys?
Serious Honkage in Mesa, Arizona
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and