Re: [Harp-L] does anybody NEED another book on playing Chromatic Harmonica?

I began harmonica two years ago and I bought 2 or three books on diatonic
harmonica (the "for dummies" collection, one from jean-jacques milteau ...)
but I never really used them. I was told basics thanks to gussow's,
barrett's and ricci's video lessons and I found nothing really new in these
books. All is on the internet, you just have to look for what you need. I
was thinking to look after a book on harp customization, but I don't think
it will bring new informations after what I read on websites like
overblow.com.

Books are nice to start on the harmonica, it helps by proposing challenging
song to learn no stuff. But you can find songs on your own. I learned the
basics with Digging my Potato, overblows with Caprice for Hamonica nÂ1 and
Nocturne nÂ15 op.55 in F minor, control of the third draw hole with Dark
Eyes etc. Enjoy music, learn your instrument with music stuff you like and
always do your best to get a better sound than yesterday :)

Sebastien