[Harp-L] Dick Gardner (happy birthday)

In case anyone knows Dick Gardner, my horn-smashing friend, Harmonicat, and a Charter Member of the White Castle Heros Club,  from MN, it's his birthday today....

If you don't know him, it's still his birthday today...and, yeah, if you need harmonica content for this post to make the gradek, I come close,....My harmonicas are contented, thanks for asking.

If it weren't for Dick G., Tommy Morgan, and my ex-wife, the last ten years of my life would have been somewhat different.

Dick and Tommy, because they pried their way into my life, forced me to learn to play chromatic harmonica, and my ex-wife, because she left and forced me to learn to cook better...... Bless them, all three.

Happy Birthday, Dick. (no offense)

The philosopher Socrates, discovered to his dismay that he was the smartest person in Athens merely because he, and he alone, recognized how ignorant he was.
http://jonkip.com