Re: [Harp-L] does anybody NEED another book on playing Chromatic Harmonica?

not a problem, Michael....

although NOBODY else ever does that, (projecting unsaid stuff into emails)

if , by NOBODY, you mean "EVERYBODY"

cool.

PS I'm shipping (UPS)  you three students who show no aptitude at all for the harmonica....I'm sure you'll be more help than I would be.

Expect UPS to show up early friday. They, the students  don't need much care, although one of them is a vegetarian, I've found that a good after-lesson snack for him is Turkey Jerky.... I just put a label "All Shade-Grown SOY from California!" on it and he's fine ...please don't tell him.

None of them have any place to be until after Christmas, so you'll have plenty of  time for them to master something....(lawns need mowing")
(don't read anything untoward into that line, I'm not deep enough to have it mean anything)

jk