[Harp-L] My old harmonica case - free to whoever wants it

I found an old leather brief case that I retrofitted for holding harmonicas, a bullet mic, and a chromatic. It ain’t pretty but it is functional.
Replaced it a few years back with the Cadillac Pete setup. Willing to let someone on harp-l have it for shipping costs.  Otherwise, I am just going to chuck it.

I live in upstate NY, so if you are nearby we can meet and avoid shipping altogether.

Lemme know

Chris