Re: [Harp-L] Another Springtime by Jan Santen

Le 12/10/2014 21:35, Steve Baker a écrit :

The reason why I tell you this is that I believe it's enormously encouraging for people who start playing a musical instrument late in life to hear just how far genuine dedication and effort can get them. I hope that this record may inspire others to find the trust and energy to put in the time and avoid resignation. I see it as a signal of hope, good on ya Jan!
I know what you're talking about Steve: I started to play when I was 51! It (and you as my teacher and, today, friend) changed the course of my life. I wish I had Jan's talent ;o))
Sunnyside