[Harp-L] Tunings and keys for my solo repertoire

Hi all,

I've had some requests lately for the harp tunings and keys I used on my solo recordings "the Act of Being Free in One Act" and "The Second Act of Free Being," and it occurred to me that I'd never documented those.  So I sat down this morning with the CDs and listened to the pieces, and you can now download a PDF file that lists the pieces and the keys and tunings I used to record them all.  You can get the PDF file at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/harp-keys-and-tunings-for-my-recorded-solo-repertoire/

Enjoy.

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick