[Harp-L] shout out and thanks
- To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>, harp talk <harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] shout out and thanks
- From: Jude Stensland <jude999s@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 09:57:35 -0700
- Cc: Andrew Zajac <arzajac@xxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date:message-id :cc:to:mime-version; bh=AUuKk97iW2ow/zFIehOvi/Td0MUF6Kn/FiMwg8EuQNY=; b=iQT51cYwPch7FX1MGWjjJd/O1JvFSpuA7GPiNGXURpbq6h+5ysjcAcS+86Y0LU7dJo 9y++Zt0WW9ill7sz4pobrFhnD+ykIALucMttDwBd5pLTyIGJKxOrLpYJ5hJPeBLW7ddM 2H1NyyxlgttxjUttx4CMPSPRzfsRHsTbS2KygTPl4/7rTgOgixfXMmXyCM8Aam/2yYVB H5UAsxqrcAFjl/kZRqQjcVzI+J009rzpzW4e0Zc/bUCTbOk4Xjm8iVyJWzOTORF/3CHw Q+yzu1JQaCvu1ohoirg/6vcknNqnT/zhFLc2hjpKZ9AL62HlMV1Wt2ALKczc+VLVrX5V gQoA==
Just wanted to give a shout out and a big thank you to Andrew Zajac for his great web page and instructions therein. I bought a french tuner from him that is absolutely essential in rapid and hassle free tuning, and he sent me to a great place to get an inexpensive engraver. I spent a happy afternoon yesterday playing with my new toys. Cleaned and tuned 4 harmonicas and
re-tuned one of my richters to Melody maker tuning, and made a couple more Paddy Richters.
The cool thing about the engraver is that it doesn’t seem to distort the sound which filling sometimes does. Or maybe I am just a crappy filer… dunno, but it works.
Now if someone could tell me of a good way to GAP steel reeds, I will be in harmonica heaven.
Jude (who loves PR, MM, and Spiral tunings!)
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and