[Harp-L] my invention "Easy Chromatic tuning for diatonic harmonica"
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] my invention "Easy Chromatic tuning for diatonic harmonica"
- From: Konstantin Kolesnichenko <wheel.k@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 21:32:38 +0300
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=RuqrKZ9ChuISdcwIX6GeehUXOZ0JoYs4O/CK/L5K2T4=; b=zPRkYUMpjT4aiEqTUpBnH2rS2khVeuNMjTXnOkLVXy7GmpOCXio5pQtAdv/r/0wtZR ZhujXTt3pP5s0/D2HZgJi2qRuWrSuuaUtIP93FvcJ+0QnKaXv9v/86TtmJjIh8wj8WrW zY4D2/3N6QudF/7yANkrD8cQAA036Dhd2mkoMaRG2F5XRqxdoYIgxP1JmqjYr2V3bn0z EzZFCSDiwVmkG60R7WNaZXTu6CwwEsTHZZK1wgtQDGYudfDfvvecTg67ecVNULb8VDVW uEEXnj7k7MKm2UYkbLT2IC34I/HUpvuUkX5huJ2U7skmckKDisaqIm1gIn9aHMVRd8Ci R2uA==
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.6.0
Hello everybody! This is my first post to this good community so I hope
I did it right :)
Some time ago I've invented the new tuning and have introduced it
possibilities in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-pv0tkXLM
The base idea was to have all chromatic notes without overblows but
still have possibilities to use our favourite Richter riffs and phrases.
So this tuning became very "Richterish". The results you can find in
these two videos :)
"Moten Swing" Ab harp 1 position https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL2Grykw-NA
"Flying Home" Ab harp 2 position (recorded by me as misterious Jerry
White from the 50s :) ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbPSnz8es6I
enjoy and feel free to ask any questions!
Have a good weekend!
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and