[Harp-L] my invention "Easy Chromatic tuning for diatonic harmonica"

Hello everybody! This is my first post to this good community so I hope I did it right :)
Some time ago I've invented the new tuning and have introduced it possibilities in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-pv0tkXLM ("Caledonia")
The base idea was to have all chromatic notes without overblows but still have possibilities to use our favourite Richter riffs and phrases. So this tuning became very "Richterish". The results you can find in these two videos :)
"Moten Swing" Ab harp 1 position https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL2Grykw-NA
and
"Flying Home" Ab harp 2 position (recorded by me as misterious Jerry White from the 50s :) ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbPSnz8es6I
enjoy and feel free to ask any questions!
Have a good weekend!