[Harp-L] Gospel Harmonica Community using Google Hangout Environment

If you are interested in learning to play gospel harmonica or if you already are  an experienced performer with gospel content, we would like to invite you to join our Google+ community.  Within the community you will be able  to share your passion, knowledge, questions, instructional resources, and recordings with others with a common interest.  Our rationale for using Google+ to host the community is centered around the availability of Google+ Hangouts.  This feature will allow us to have multi-person video meetings in which we can not only discuss Gospel harmonica in a live environment, but also play harmonica.  This should allow this community to provide a unique opportunity that expands on what is offered by tools such as HarpL and other online discussion boards.

https://sites.google.com/site/gospelharmonicaresources/home/request-for-membership

Our online meetings are on the 3rd Sunday at 4pm Central.  The Google Plus hangout environment supports 10 attendees at a time.  If you do not get into that  group you will be able to watch the live stream from an event page and post your questions or comments there. So join us and bring your harps!

Keith Mitchell