Re: [Harp-L] Rob Paparozzi's Masterpiece

Yes! A big second to everything said above. I got an advance copy of this
CD and highly recommend it. Rob has not only faithfully captured the spirit
of Butter's energy, but has injected his own love of big horn band sounds
(something the Butterfield made masterful use of in his all too short
career, especially in his later work). The arrangements are quite
sophisticated and novel. This is a really great, something to "study on" as
my grandmother Lucille would say.

Ace
http://www.reverbnation.com/musician/professoracemccurry

--