[Harp-L] The Overblow Nuthouse

Howdy Harmonica Folks - I've got a fun new and very quirky video lesson out called "The Overblow Nuthouse" It's a nice little tune designed to grow and challenge your overblowing. I composed it a number of years ago and used it to warmup with before gigs.
It goes through 5 or 6 tonal centers in a short amount of measures and like the title says, it's a bit nutty. You can check it out on youtube at:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsnO2UHZat8&spfreload=1

The full lesson comes with a full tablature of the tune, a 25 minute video, 5 playalong tracks at different tempos and a chord sheet of the arrangement for the song. You can purchase it from my website below. thanks much- Sandy