Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Breaking In / Adjusting to a new harp (Richard's list)

WHICH is why I've been suggesting you (and everyone else I know) sign up
for Richard's emails which are unobtrusive, don't come out all that often and
 are always written in the same 'tone', full of quiet but very interesting
and  informative information--always in his inimitable style. Just wonderful
stuff.  I've been signed up for a good while now--a few years, and always
find some gem  in his writing/mailings.

Try it, you'll most assuredly like it. :)

Elizabeth

"Message: 9
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 10:24:54 -0400
From: Joseph Leone  <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Breaking In / Adjusting to a  new harp
To: rrsleigh <rrsleigh@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Harp L Harp L  <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

I don't know how you did this Richard, but it's  as if you walked into my
brain and stole everything that was in there on this  particular subject.
I read this over about 7 times and couldn't find a single  solitary word
that I didn't totally agree with. It was actually scary, and I  wasn't able to
leave my home for several days out of fear.

If this  isn't absolutely THE gem about how people and harps work together,
I give up.  Wow.

smo-joe

http://rsleigh.com/ on the left hand side, give me your name & email &  you're in!