Re: [Harp-L] The TWIN-HARMONICA SYSTEM is Announced
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] The TWIN-HARMONICA SYSTEM is Announced
- From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 17:44:32 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=QrkxDjoVG+9O5qWnXsyf1DXcdEnGWYcL5HmqDeCeJ7W1KhMM2xDnRZCEIHxzmc3r; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Brendan Power" wrote:
<Today I'm proud to announce not just a new harmonica, but a whole new
<category of harmonicas: my Patent Pending Twin-Harmonica System. It
<pushes the envelope of conventional harmonica design to offer a huge range
<of exciting new options and enhanced performance, never seen before. I
<believe it's a genuine game changer.
Brendan, I couldn't find pricing information on these instruments at your site.
Do you expect to provide pricing info at some point in future, or did I miss it, or...?
Thanks, Richard Hunter
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and