Re: [Harp-L] The TWIN-HARMONICA SYSTEM is Announced

GENIUS!

----- Original Message -----

From: "Brendan Power" <bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2014 6:53:49 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] The TWIN-HARMONICA SYSTEM is Announced

Today Iâm proud to announce not just a new harmonica, but a whole new
category of harmonicas: my Patent Pending âTwin-Harmonica Systemâ. It
pushes the envelope of conventional harmonica design to offer a huge range
of exciting new options and enhanced performance, never seen before. I
believe itâs a genuine game changer.

To see why, check out the video and other info here:

http://www.brendan-power.com/harmonicas-twin.php

Brendan Power

WEBSITES: <http://www.brendan-power.com/> www.brendan-power.com â
www.x-reed.com <http://www.x-reed.com/>