[Harp-L] free reed thanksgiving?

I suppose I should have remembered to give some thanks to The Chromatic Harmonica for making The Oboe seem so easy and to my aging ears for cutting back on the high frequencies that make both instruments sound like ducks....

...not to mention the wonderfully effective EQ and reverb knobs on my mixer....the "talent-replacement" settings,

for which I'm always thankful

On Nov 28, 2014, at 6:46 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Subject: [Harp-L] Thank You Harmonica!

jk

The philosopher Socrates, discovered to his dismay that he was the smartest person in Athens merely because he, and he alone, recognized how ignorant he was.
http://jonkip.com