Re: [Harp-L] end to end reeds

Larry,
I think that you are talking about a design like the Suzuki SCT-128 Tremolo
Chromatic.  Here are some links to images  Drawing
<http://image.rakuten.co.jp/ontai/cabinet/00039089/img52675986.gif>  Open
Harmonica <http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/201205/02/96/a0009196_271849.jpg>

George

   - *HARMONICA GALLERY SALES* and *REPAIR SERVICE* ââ New!* HOHNER*
   Harmonicas <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/hohner>  ââ *HARMONICA
   REPAIR* Done Right by George <http://harmonicagallery.com/repair> ââ Used
   / Refurbished <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/contact>

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://www.harmonicagallery.com/home1>  and member of Old Time Country
   Music Hall Of Fame (NTCMA.net)  *HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH
   <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/sousa>* by John Philip Sousa

   - SOCIETY for the PRESERVATION and ADVANCEMENT of the HARMONICA *SPAH *-
   <http://spah.org/>*a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to
   serving the harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>*