Re: [Harp-L] RE: two diatonic harps whole set apart

Hi Robert,
I have six videos on You Tube:ÂCalifornia Dreaming
| Â |
| Â |  | Â | Â | Â | Â | Â |
| California Dreaming |
|  |
| View on www.yo... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
| Â |

If the above link Âdoesn't work Type in Bill Price harmonica, "California Dreaming"," Sounds of Silence", "Gimmie Some Lovin", "Since I Don't Have You", or just visit: Harmonica Reinvented.Â
| Â |
| Â |  | Â | Â | Â | Â | Â |
| Harmonica ReinventedA popular music renaissance was in the making when suddenly an unexpected anomaly appeared.  |
|  |
| View on harmoni... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
| Â |

Bill