[Harp-L] shark tank - harmonica promotion

I've been watching Shark Tank for some time now and I'm even a satisfied customer. I was wondering if anything harp related might lend itself to Shark Tank exposure and promotion.

Unlike the standard crowd funding -- which only raises money that usually goes to launch a product -- the shark tank investors put up cash for equity in an ongoing company.

I was sitting at the computer reading my email a couple of years ago when my wife called me into family room to watch a product pitch on Shark tank for the Voyage Air (say it fast) folding guitar. I really didn't need another steel string but it was a cutaway and those upper frets get a little crowded sometimes. I'm sure my wife thinks I have enough guitars -- classical and steel strings. But she thought I might be interested. She was right. And while I don't travel with it -- airplane protection is its chief goal -- I do find it handy to haul off to my week guitar lessons. But I didn't have a folding guitar and was fascinated and promptly ordered one.

I have sets and keys of chromatic and diatonic harps I have not even used but I'm sure that the next best tunable harmonica -- priced right and promoted on the Shark Tank -- might catch my attention.

Somewhere some harmonica invention is out there trying to figure how to get his/her next big harmonica project launched.

After all, who would have ever thought someone would come up with a toilet paper roll without the cardboard roll? It's here now!

Phil

PS: My only connection to Shark Tank is as a viewer and customer of the Voyage Air folding guitar that was featured on the show. I really like my folding guitar and would never have heard about it without ST.