[Harp-L] Harps 4 Sale

I have items to sell that could make good yule gifts:
Hohner CX12 chromatic in the Key of D, as new, barely used, rattling wind savers on a couple of holes. In original case. $125 + shipping & insurance.
Huang Musette tremolo harps, pair in original case, keys of C and C#, $25 plus shipping.Â
Huang Cathedral Concert Octave Organ Tone, solo tuned tremolo harps, keys of C and C#, pair for $25.Â
I believe the Huang sets are the type used in Pacific Rim nations for playing chromatically by holding two at once and moving up and down to get sharps/flats and naturals. I will sell both Huang sets for $45 plus shipping. U.S. buyers only, please.
E-mail me with any questions or for pics.
Thanks and Happy T-day to all!Bob LoomisConcord CA