[Harp-L] Harmonica with Fiddle/Mandolin/Tenor Guitar

First of all, Thanks to all of you who responded, publicly and privately, to the post about my first solo harmonica performance a few weeks back. Your criticisms, insight, advice and encouragement were all VERY helpful and much appreciated.

Last night, I played a duo concert with my friend Adam McOwen, who plays fiddle, mandolin, tenor guitar and also does a bit of singing.

I played into a Rode NT3 mic on a stand and ran it into Richard Hunter's RP360 DIRHALL patch and then into the PA. We played a lot of traditional music, some jazz and a little classical.

Once again, your constructive and destructive criticisms are both welcome and appreciated!

Here is a link to some of the highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tKQvO3wmxk&list=UUinPBEwJDRQeQ86LH1X5Tjg

-Steve Marchena