[Harp-L] an original ballad on Soundcloud

Hey List,
I'm finishing up an album (are they still called that?), and this is the
last song we recorded. I'll keep a few of the newest songs up on Soundcloud
for a while...then I hope to have a 9 song CD ready sometime this Winter.
There is harp on all 3 of these tunes currently on Soundcloud. In A Little
While is the newest one. It's a ballad with some harp at the intro and a
'less is more' solo after the bridge. This tune was written in bits and
pieces over the last 15 years or so. It's a lullaby...or a love song...or a
road song...or all of those:

https://soundcloud.com/user742340203/in-a-little-while

--
Later,