[Harp-L] Seydel & Reed Failure

There are some threads on reed failure that have popped up, specifically
with regard to Seydel diatonic harps.

Below is a link to a posting on my web site where I discuss this.

http://1623customharmonicas.com/2014/09/09/reed-failure/

More importantly, I have had great success with reed polishing and with few
exceptions, no Seydel stainless steel reeds that I have replaced have gone
bad after repair.

Seydel subsidizes repairs I make as a way to keep you the player satisfied
with the product.

If you personally believe your harmonica should be repaired under warranty,
please contact me directly and we can discuss this.

Greg Jones
Seydel Repair Tech
greg.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx