[Harp-L] Re: VIDEO- Harmonica trio featuring Antonio Serrano
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Re: VIDEO- Harmonica trio featuring Antonio Serrano
- From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 09:15:47 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=pfRthHyEUTHF9RPZIdRgQ7DIY6g0MRs+Vvko5FMC3HLIsXGdnxCrVyEpXxcMTtLe; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Great playing indeed on those cuts. He's no slouch on the keyboard either.
Interesting to see how he uses the looper on "Summertime". Most of the piece includes no looping at all; when he does loop, it's a two-chord vamp to provide backing for the solo. Neatly avoids the issue of how to keep the audience's interest while you create a looped backing track.
Regards, Richard Hunter
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and