Re: [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder Fragile Which Chromo?

Buck Worley wroteP
<I'm trying to learn more about playing chromatic and I love Stevie Wonder's style. Where can I find more info regarding his playing and particularly <what harmonica's he uses.

Stevie generally uses a 4-octave chromatic in C, such as a Super 64. I transcribed 3 of his solos in both standard and arrow notation (For Once In My Life, Creepin', and Please Don't Go) in my book "Jazz Harp", and it's worth a look if you want a note-by-note breakdown of his style.

http://www.amazon.com/Jazz-Harp-Richard-Hunter/dp/0825602297/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1416319646&sr=8-3&keywords=jazz+harp

Thanks, Rihcard Hunter