[Harp-L] Re: Swappable Reeds
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Swappable Reeds
- From: David Pearce <harpdog123@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 16:46:32 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mx.aol.com; s=20140625; t=1416174392; bh=UA39u1nM2NnELnWYzq8f731lqTzwSKlJYXwWwpyB8s4=; h=From:To:Subject:Message-Id:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Soc5m//2KxGMDd3goU917BT50VqjMYRryN99Va53ADbGGBRUP9oq6e3v4Lg7DaSYy ptDm1Zv+eQdwTcBgSkZNSkYL20bJ7F5Y96ZYZhYksGy7AylC1mLORaFb8MdjFjPGLp Fg4RvTij3UxGGACea6DAp9psBsN1+I8dYr3vILAA=
- In-reply-to: <201411161801.sAGI16MN004742@harp-l.com>
- References: <201411161801.sAGI16MN004742@harp-l.com>
Here's a link to a patent for a chromatic with adjustable chords.
From: "David Fairweather" <dmf273@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2014 4:34:11 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Swappable Reeds
I seem to recall quite a few years ago, someone on harp-l claimed to be
working on a diatonic where you could easily swap the reeds out to create
custom tunings. I guess the reeds would snap or slide into place.
Obviously that project never came to fruition, but I'm wondering, has it
ever been done and why not?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and