Re: [Harp-L] Swappable Reeds

Well thats how accordions are set up. Except the dual reed plates are waxed IN. I would think that individual PLATES attaching with clothing snaps could work. The the covers could also attach with snaps.

The comb would have to have soft upper and lower surfaces (for a good seal), but hey..it's an idea. The individual REED idea sounds good on the surface, but it seems to me that there are an excruciatingly
large number of flaw possibilities.

smo-joe