Re: [Harp-L] Tommy Reilly Plays Handel and Stevie Wonder?

Mike

>I don't mean to hijack the thread away from Tommy Reilly, but Paul Jones is a fine harp player, singer and frontman.
>Anyone who doesn't know much about him could do a lot worse than spend a few minutes checking out his work with The Blues Band on YouTube

Here is Paul Jones playing Worksong, as President of the National Harmonica
League at its Festival Concert in 2003.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjBos4qOcu0

Paul also has a long running blues and R&B program on BBC Radio 2. His
knowledge of the music and performers is second to none. He still tours all
the time with The Manfreds, The Blues Band, and a duo with Dave Kelly.

Roger

Roger Trobridge
Editor - Harmonica World
ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.harmonicaworld.org

Former Chairman - National Harmonica League
Registered Charity (England & Wales) No 1131484
http://www.harmonica.co.uk

Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/FacebookNHL
Twitter: HarmonicaUK
Videos: http://youtube.com/rtrob