[Harp-L] Musical instruments for 100 kids?
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Musical instruments for 100 kids?
- From: Dan Hazen <bluesmandan76@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 23:41:56 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=+aA1NT6yxuStJjqQDfj2cDczd/pcrBta1FZNiXjq3LM=; b=S3iFNjCCn5orusryJPxvsPq4G0ZVT8PWeA75HyHnApvhBIYgc/qIZCZP/TZBInUm+X +sdHz2m+aqmoY1d08wWWQXbqB530UbabqAC574jCk/51yW4eyyXNRjAgNtSUzMTsG6hc led9PjWdaqBJgtxpCFoZeTNr7VrP+lHfYqsBKZxaYF3vgNPU5F5a2QQ1zy0DngoCUz4v AQCM5w2gJxs7/VLyVKpsOFFP+65ESfTI7Lp+XjBsVp9SaLZqByPEjyas4h/6FUeaanif MyWIdVTnE73SrvO6HGraFkEXo73IJ2d4T3PwfyirgHiJp1uiB+arSmzMPLmYCFCkIc+I h2yQ==
I've started doing music with a preschool and afterschool program, and am
wanting to acquire some musical instruments for them to use. Harmonica, of
course, but also other things like kazoos, tambourines, and other things.
Do you have recommendations for instruments to use to teach kids music?
Where can I acquire said instruments inexpensively?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and