[Harp-L] Marble Max Amp For Sale - UK

I have up for sale my lovely little hardly used Marble Max Amp as I now
have a Mission Amp 15 Pro. I am looking for Â475 for it which is about the
same as buying and importing a Memphis Minnie from the states but with
better quality..

For those of you who don't know, the Marble Max is hand made in the
Netherlands and is Champ type clone. Power Valve JJ 6L6 GC, Rectifier Valve
5U4GB and Preamp Valve 12ax7. In its current configuration, output is
approximately 9 watts. I will include the original tubes as well if I can
find them. This amp has had little use in the 2 years I've owned it and
comes complete with a RoqSolid cover which cost over Â30 when I purchased
it.
The amp is in pristine condition and the original Jensen speaker has hardly
been used as I have been using it with a vintage Weber. Which is also
available at an additional Â50 (cost nearly twice that to import).

If anyone is interested I would prefer they came to try it and hear for
themselves what a great little amp this is. I am willing to post at buyers
risk but carriage and Insurance will be extra at cost.