Re: [Harp-L] New Electric Harmonica
- To: Boris Plotnikov <ploboris@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] New Electric Harmonica
- From: Ronnie Schreiber <autothreads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 07:07:53 -0500
- Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sbcglobal.net; s=s1024; t=1415534883; bh=3R3n649Q75iVlDsqWoOjiqVTKWajnGABBkDFellxzh4=; h=Date:From:To:CC:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:From:Subject; b=cFWp+PAzezwsZ2DaQfiMW3NPZZ36ZVX5PmLRvuGUJdHzScPthIyZTH0lGrFEuj6Yi/AkHBhtGKSgNMx6m0qlg9uBICRZecSSIc5rJ2zNfzPYFzWZhO4qR4aHpRtE8rx6VuatygRHUU+cJqmDDSbhZVf1nO2NC3h/12PYbyZhKYM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net; b=b9sRje/YxpJYCMjjzMczJ7AfxcshpHpQ2RCMfscvHN+lML1mtqwsKMkEZmSathOFtv3QySk4l+G02H4jGjB8tpejOA4vXZQc1p9HCm29q+T+mwtz/lSOQRvarnIQmdtuLlgIZ9K5v4FxJm1lUPfamwF07hCSWgNmnB5pgK6Z2gc=;
- In-reply-to: <CA+4ax3GmLuULEpYk5UVs8j4713Fa_rDKbk6o6y0Pxbv9auUoGg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <545E8A1D.email@example.com> <CA+4ax3GmLuULEpYk5UVs8j4713Fa_rDKbk6o6y0Pxbv9auUoGg@mail.gmail.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100722 Eudora/3.0.4
I can't yet identify our supplier but I can say that the reeds,
reedplates and combs are of the highest quality and made by a company
with harmonica expertise. Those components are airtight and I believe
that the production version of the entire instrument will be more
airtight than a conventional harmonica's cover plates. Players have had
no problem playing the prototype, which isn't quite as sealed as the
production version will be.
Regarding tunings, as I mentioned in the post, I want to get feedback
from players on what keys they prefer, but theoretically we can offer
cassettes in standard Richter tuning from Low C to F. There's also no
reason why our vendor won't be able to supply custom tunings to order.
On 11/9/2014 5:59 AM, Boris Plotnikov wrote:
Very interesting. Does it utilize regular reeds and reedplates and
standart harmonica airflow?
If yes, it have to allow to use very high quality reedplates (e.g.
customized), e.g. fits standart reedplates (hohner, suzuki, seydel,
tombo) and have to be airtight in construction. Do you mean some shell
for standart combs+reedplates?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and