Re: [Harp-L] New Electric Harmonica

While I believe that my idea has advantages over other methods of amplification, I'm not trying to replace existing systems that create good tone. If you're happy with your rig, that's great. The idea is to give harmonica players another tool in their gig case. BTW, your RP355 will work just fine with it. I'm using a RP250 for testing purposes and everything seems to work.

Once I get it into production, if people like it I expect that players will develop patches and presets for it for Digitech and other multi-effects devices like Richard Hunter and Jim Antaki have already done for their gear.

This is a new thing and I have no idea where it will go but I think it has great potential. The level of encouragement that I've gotten from both players like Madcat and Carl and from some very respected people in the electric instrument industry has been a big boost.