[Harp-L] Lee Oskar Melody Maker Labling on mine: 1st=Dm & 2nd Position=C ??

I bought a Melody Maker years ago by accident... didn't look at the package
carefully.

When I got home I just put it in the drawer and have never picked it up
again.

Now I'm taking another look.

But... the labeling has me confused...
- on one end it says 2nd C
- on the other end it says 1stDm(d)

But if 2nd Position is C shouldn't 1st Position be F ?

Unless they are referencing the fact that once you raise the 3-blow a step
and the 5 & 9 DRAW holes a half step... playing in first position yields
notes closer to the D minor scale than the F scale...

F major scale = F G A Bb C D E F
D major scale = D E F# G A B C# D
C major scale = C D E F G A B C

Notes on C MM

Blow  F  A   D   F   A   C   F   A   C   F
Draw G  C   E   G   B   D   E   G   B   D

So I don't know if the harp is labeled wrong or I'm just unformed or what.

Thanks for any help.

PS and when they say Dm I'm not sure which 'minor' scale they are
referencing... natural, harmonic, or melodic...